Straggle String is a unique, specially formulated micro chenille ideal for thoraxes, bodies and as legging.
With its amazing array of colours in fluorescent and natural colours Straggle String has found its way to being used by many pro-tyers worldwide. Hans Van Klinken uses Straggle String as an alternative to Peacock Herl, for his Klinkhammer flies and as bodies for his LeadHead Flies.
Try spinning Straggle String in Nymph Dub or Quick Dub to create stunning detached bodies.
– Ultra fine Fibers with UV strands
– Just 2 micro bonded cores
– UV micro straggle chenille 4mm hackle wide
– 6 meters per spool
– Incredible range of colours available
– Use for bodies, thoraxes or legs